It's good to be Xtina

Great friends. A fabulous boyfriend. And fantastic hair. What more could a girl ask for? It's good to be Xtina.

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Moi Moi Moi

Alright, i know its been a while, but here's whats new quick:

Fab things in my life:
-My amazing iPod...u should all be jealous cuz its as fabulous as u think!
-My new JLo shoes....they r hott!
-My new Neutrogena sunless tanner....bronzyness, here i come!
-My fab new Victorias Secret bras and panties (and i do mean plural!)
-Me getting thinner by the second! (well, not quite)

Fab new happenings:
-Went to niagara falls with shauny's friends (and went to sketchy Buffalo, hence the Vic Secret!)
-Going to get my nails and hair done in two days. (luv lookin fresh)
-Going to be PIGGING OUT ROYALLY on sunday cuz its Easter (orthodox)
-Can't wait for my 2 other halves (wouldnt that make em my thirds?) to come home.

Things happening in the not so distant future:
-Marky's b-day next friday, and i wont mention how old he's turning!
-The girly's coming home.
-A Macedonian dance performance im gonna be in at the end of May.
-Applying for a real job. Yes, im gonna do it.

Thats it for now. I have been way too lazy to put up the pics of shaun and i from Niagara, so that will come eventually.

xtina

Post a Comment

<< Home