It's good to be Xtina

Great friends. A fabulous boyfriend. And fantastic hair. What more could a girl ask for? It's good to be Xtina.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Winters' Formal 2005....What a Night!

Finally, after popular demand from my adoring fans, I Xtina am back....yes, school is finally done and i can now update the world on moi!

The latest news is of my college formal...a bunch of us computer nerds from class thought it would be fitting to go to the formal in our final year and it was fabulous! Lizzy and i looked especially fabulous and so did our dates! (Shauny and Thomas) and we mustn't forget our fabulously smashing Mattie, or the appearance that Feeney (jeff) made. Thanx to everyone who made it a great night. I won't forget it.

Enjoy the pics!










-xoxoxtina
  • At 6:19 PM, Blogger Liz Kerrison said…

    we did look fabulous
    it was a fun night

    boo to those ppl who stole our glasses

     
  • At 6:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Awww Wilson!

    All of you look amazing! I hope you had a great time. I cannot wait to come home and see you. Anyways, you looked awesome....and yah. ok. cool.

    Ciao bella!
    xoxo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home