It's good to be Xtina

Great friends. A fabulous boyfriend. And fantastic hair. What more could a girl ask for? It's good to be Xtina.

Sunday, February 20, 2005

The Little Shits: Got What They Deserved!!

Ok, remember my whole eBay scam thing...a few posts down? Well, our friend FF (FuckFace) has been found GUILTY!!

So this means that i get my $205usd back! The whole amout i payed.....they r putting it in my account as we speak! Revenge has been sweet FF, its sad that u thought u could get away with it. U r so sad.

Here's his email address if anyone wants to send him a nasty email or screw with him in any way: dennisss.de.wit@gmail.com. I think im gonna put his address into countless amounts of sites that want your email address to send u adds and newsletters and crap.

Fucker

So, eBay is still fabulous and my heros. I will keep everyone posted as to my next eBay bid and purchase, although i think im gonna wait for the summer!

xoxoxtina
  • At 11:24 PM, Blogger Xtina said…

    Don't worry justi...i realized that he is just not worth my time...I got the money and thats all i need. Karma worked for sure!

    Dougy...when's a good night for ya suga-plum? ;)

    xoxoxtina

     
  • At 3:31 PM, Blogger Dave Roberts said…

    Put the email addy on a few spamming websites on your behalf ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home