It's good to be Xtina

Great friends. A fabulous boyfriend. And fantastic hair. What more could a girl ask for? It's good to be Xtina.

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Being Sick Sux!

yes, i, Xtina, finally got sick this year....for a night at least!

last night i came home from work experiencing dizzyness and drowzyness. As the night progressed i felt cold and had to bundle up. Shauny was over and we were lying down on the couch all covered up and cozy. It was nice and warm. But then when i went upstairs to get something, i felt really dizzy, like i was gonna faint and then felt like i was gonna be sick! yuk!

so i ran to the washroom, but luckily nothing happened. phew! i continued to sit on the floor, holding myself up, and shaun decided to take my temperature....it was 100 degrees! He also put a cold cloth on my forehead to get me to cool down...he's gonna be a good daddy one day!

So i ended up not barfing and then going to bed (shauny tucked me in and went home!) and then woke up in the morning not feeling bad at all! I called into work however (actually, shauny called in the night before for me) cuz i didn't wanna chance it. plus it was snowing like a mother effer!

so that me sick! for a night!