It's good to be Xtina

Great friends. A fabulous boyfriend. And fantastic hair. What more could a girl ask for? It's good to be Xtina.

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Thanx to everyone!

Well, as my 3 parties have come to an end, I would just like to say thanx to those who made it out....i know it was tough with the weather and everything, but I was glad I saw some of you at least once.

And to those who came out twice, thanx even more....u guys r fabulous! Also, i would like to thank Shaun the most for putting up with all the crap i make him deal with... thanx babes!

Pictures will be coming soon of our fun time at Marches, cuz i didn't bring my digi cam (like a loser) so i have to scan in sarah's pics. also, York's server is being retarded so i may have to download that "hello" program. We'll see.

  • At 11:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    It was a fabulous birthday!
    Happy Birthday to my best friend!!
    Always remember that you are fabulous,Sarah is fabulous, and you are ever so lucky to have me as a best friend!

    ;)

    xoxo

     
  • At 8:13 PM, Blogger Xtina said…

    And thank goodness you don't smell!!! hahahah...i luvs ya!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home