It's good to be Xtina

Great friends. A fabulous boyfriend. And fantastic hair. What more could a girl ask for? It's good to be Xtina.

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Upcoming Party #1!!!

Ok, my first party (1/3) is coming up soon. I need to know who will be coming cuz I would like to make reservations for one of the rooms upstairs!

When: Friday, Dec. 3rd
Where: The Frog and Firkin, located on the north west side of Yonge and Shephard.
Time: 10:00 pm
Other details: Bring yourself and anyone else you want and get ready to have a great night of wings and beer!!

Click here if you want to see the rest of my b-day festivities!

Please please please email me if you plan on coming!
  • At 5:09 PM, Blogger Mark Raghu said…

    I guess I should come to your jam, seeing you think we're friends and all (j/k)!

    p.s. Doug with balls...umm er bells = good times!

     
  • At 11:07 AM, Blogger Xtina said…

    Yay marky! im glad ur coming.....and stop being assish.!! (see new post for definition of the word assish)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home