It's good to be Xtina

Great friends. A fabulous boyfriend. And fantastic hair. What more could a girl ask for? It's good to be Xtina.

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

My Birthday Parties! (updated!)

yes, it is that fabulous time of year again friends! MY BIRTHDAY!! wooooooo!

and just to make sure i see each and every one of you, i am scheduling 3 different dates that a party for moi will occur on. yes, you may think that 3 parties is slightly extreme, but, from past experiences, there are never enough excuses to have parties around this time of year AND i know that most of you will be busy with other parties on one or more of the dates. this is also why i am giving you all a FULL month in advance to book off your days at work so i can see all of your butts at my events. with this being said, here are the deets:

Friday, December 3rd: The Frog and Firkin
Time: 10:00pm
Location: Yonge & Shephard
Stuff to know: Bring yourself and anyone else you want and get ready to have a great night of wings and beer!

Saturday, December 11th: Lot 332
Time: 10:30-11pm
Location: 332 Richmond and Peter.
Stuff to know: Again, bring anyone you want, but let me know how many people you will have as I will try to make a guest list. This is also why I have made the time to be there before 11, since thats when most guest lists end. I believe that dress code is in effect. Even if its not, what the heck, dress up! I'm also not sure what cover is as of yet as their website is under construction, but I will update this when I find out. We can assume its $10 though, and if its not, you can buy me a drink with that money! (haha)

Thursday, December 23th: Marche
Time: 7:00pm
Location: 161 Bay St. (BCE place at Union Station). 416-366-8986.
Stuff to know: Bring anyone you want, but I will need to make reservations at least a week ahead, so make sure you tell me!

please let me know which of the events you will be coming to....come to as many as you want, but try to make it to at least one. i'm doing this to see as many of you as possible! email me or call me!

see you then!

  • At 9:52 AM, Blogger Liz Kerrison said…

    i'd like to inform the general public that it took Xtina over an hour to write this blog. yes, i am completely serious. Vicki and i went out to take pix (like we were supposed to!) for class and we were gone an hour. Xtina had started before we left and didn't finish until after we were done!

    haha
    she's serious about these parties!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home