It's good to be Xtina

Great friends. A fabulous boyfriend. And fantastic hair. What more could a girl ask for? It's good to be Xtina.

Monday, October 18, 2004

New Bloggers!!

I just have to give a shout out to my new fellow bloggers, Mark and Doug! I'm so proud of you! *tear* To think that fabulous me has triggered this many people to start blogging is incredible! i must say that i am fantastic! I have also made links on the right to some of my other friend's blogs. check em out.

only cool people blog. thats right....so get blogging people! and if u don't wanna spend 5 minutes of ur life creating ur own blog then comment on other ppls! its fun dammit!
  • At 10:30 PM, Blogger Mark Raghu said…

    snif snif...ohh what a lovefest! Yes Chris, all thanks to you for turning myself and douglas to the world of blogging. Hey douggie...shout outs to you too bro...fo shizza!

     
  • At 1:35 PM, Blogger Xtina said…

    yay!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home