It's good to be Xtina

Great friends. A fabulous boyfriend. And fantastic hair. What more could a girl ask for? It's good to be Xtina.

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

In class

Well, im falling asleep yet again *ouch* liz just elbowed me. lots is going on this week....its ash's b-day...i like to call her "Ass" and she calls me "piss" short for chris. Shes great. I also have the breast cancer galla dance thingy on friday as well and that should be good. For those of you who don't know, i do professional greek dancing and we r performing for breast cancer.

Here's an early notice, it's liz's b-day the week after!! woo hoo!!

Also, i think im soon gonna have my christmas/bday present list up for those of you who don't know what to get me. Im making it easy for you all this year. look for that. if i get anything other than whats on my list, its being returned! hahaha.

Post a Comment

<< Home