It's good to be Xtina

Great friends. A fabulous boyfriend. And fantastic hair. What more could a girl ask for? It's good to be Xtina.

Thursday, November 11, 2004

!Sephora!

omg....
I went to the Eaton Centre today to checkout the new Sephora...(for u boys, its the most fabulous makeup store EVER!) and i almost died!!! i was in makeup heaven!!

makeup is my weakness.

I was literally smiling ear to ear when i walked into the store, my pulse started racing and i got the jitters....im not joking here people. It was actually embaressing. Due to the short amount of time i had to browse the store however (due to short transfer times between streetcar and subway), i was unable to make a purchase. I need a full day there.

feel free to buy me ANYTHING from there at ANYTIME, for no reason!

ps...my bestest of best friends (1 of 2, sarah) has finally got her own blog! check it out here!