It's good to be Xtina

Great friends. A fabulous boyfriend. And fantastic hair. What more could a girl ask for? It's good to be Xtina.

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Ohhhh Party # 2!!

Well, its been a while since my last post....I know you have all missed it!! But i have been a busy busy girl this past week! I finally finished the dreaded 'Cyborg DVD' (if you don't know about it, you don't wanna know about it!!) and handed it in yesterday...soooo....IM OFFICIALLY DONE!!!!

So on saturday, (my party!) we show up at stupid Lot 332 (who btw didn't call me back when I left a message about getting on guestlist) and the non guestlist line was superlong and they weren't letting anyone who wasn't VIP in! (unless u buttered up the bouncer with a $50!!) soooo....we went to Lucid, but didn't actually go there cuz i didn't wanna wait outside any longer cuz my feet were killing from my beautiful shoes!

but, we ended up and the tried and true Montana (the place i have been going for my past 3 b-days!)and had a great time of course! (Thanx Luus, Bonnie and Shauny of course for putting up with my sore feet!)

This experience taught me a few things(although i already knew them)....clubbing is soooo overrated....clubs act like highschool, only 'cool ppl' can get in......im getting old cuz i have this mentality!!!

aaaahhhhhhhhhh........