It's good to be Xtina

Great friends. A fabulous boyfriend. And fantastic hair. What more could a girl ask for? It's good to be Xtina.

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Pics From my Fab Party #1!!

well, i know u r all dying to see these...so here they are! here's what those of u who didn't come missed....but there's still time to take part in the fun and festivities, keep an eye on my blog for other party deets!

merci to those that did come, you really made it a great party!


(moi and shaun)


(moi, shaun, jess and mike)


(moi, mary and ang)


(dougy being coy!)


(moi, bryan and dougy)


(moi and marky)


(moi and jess being tres cute!)

u luved em, admit it!

xoxoxtina
  • At 1:29 PM, Blogger Liz Kerrison said…

    you look so good!
    i'll be there on December 23rd - but i'll be late, i have to babysit at night now

    i'll ttys

     
  • At 6:46 PM, Blogger Annie said…

    Hey Willie!

    You kids look FABULOUS! I'm so glad u guys had fun that night..and I'm so sorry I wasn't able to be there hun...but don't u worry, Sarah and I will definetely be joining you on Dec 23rd...and its going to be sooooo much fun. Are we doing anything after dinner that night? Let me know!

    cheers,
    annie

     
  • At 7:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hey wilson,

    You all look FABULOUS! I wish I could have been there. Your party on the 23rd will be awesome, and I hope I can see everyone and have a great time! Don't forget that Sarah luvs ya!

    MMUUUUUUAAAAAA

     

Post a Comment

<< Home