It's good to be Xtina

Great friends. A fabulous boyfriend. And fantastic hair. What more could a girl ask for? It's good to be Xtina.

Sunday, December 05, 2004

Upcoming Party #2!!

Ok, my second party (2/3) is coming up soon. I need to know who will be coming cuz I would like to have a number for the guest list!

You can see pics from my last party below!

When: Saturday, Dec. 11th
Where: Lot 332, located at 332 Richmond and Peter (right beside Fez Batik).
Time: 10:30 - 11 pm
Other details: Bring yourself and anyone else you want and get ready to have a crazy night of drinks and dancing!! I'm still not sure what the dress code or cover is because they haven't gotten back to me yet after I left a message yesterday. Check back for updates.

Please please please email me if you plan on coming!
  • At 12:16 AM, Blogger Liz Kerrison said…

    omg i just looked at the pic we took during our last FACS 3931 class and we both look sooooo horrid. it looks like neither of us has slept in days and we're just not into having that look captured for eternity.

    haha
    it rocks
    in the so bad it's good way

     

Post a Comment

<< Home