It's good to be Xtina

Great friends. A fabulous boyfriend. And fantastic hair. What more could a girl ask for? It's good to be Xtina.

Monday, January 17, 2005

Pelagos or Thalassa?!?

That is what i have in my tiho right now. I need it to leave....like...RIGHT NOW!
Seriously, i have greek overload in my head. I also need to piss like a gaithouri. I don't know the word for 'race horse' so donkey will have to do.

I just finished a stupid greek test that i crammed for and it seems like i studied for forever...any yet i still did crappy. Hopefully my prof gives me a better mark though cuz he does that for the ppl who don't speak greek too well.

I seiously commend those of you who know greek...learning three effing genders really sux! Why does there need to be neuter?!? is masculine and feminine not enough?! The term "it's all greek to me" is seriously an understatement.

anyways, one more test and one last exam to go before i NEVER have to do either again! (although i probably will at somepoint)

alright. kali nikta!
  • At 4:58 PM, Blogger Annie said…

    Hello my greek friend,

    Yes, learning greek was quite difficult...and going to greek school every saturday morning at 8 a.m. (while other normal kids got to do other things like watch cartoons or something) was not fun (however...totally worth it!).

    Keep up the good work! I guess it helps when u grow up in a family that speaks greek all the time. My search for my greek husband continues (yeah right...) just so my kids will know how to speak greek..otherwise, they are a lost cause!

    we'll see! hehe.
    cheers,
    annie!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home