It's good to be Xtina

Great friends. A fabulous boyfriend. And fantastic hair. What more could a girl ask for? It's good to be Xtina.

Sunday, January 02, 2005

New Years Resolutions

Yes, as promised, I have made some New Years resolutions that i would like to try to stick to over the year (and hopefully beyond!) Here they are:

1. Eat Healthy. More specifically, eat less carbs. Although it has been said to be the biggest fad diet this past year, it seems like a good idea for me since i know that i eat way too many. It will be hard, but i have already seen some results from the 2 weeks before christmas that i started. I'm crossing my fingers anyways.

2. Save Money. This is for many reasons obviously, but the main reason is to move out. I realize that i'm getting older, and that i need to think about my future...thank goodness for my gift certificates from christmas!

3. Move Out. Yes, i definitely need to do this. Living in my house is no longer cool.

4. Get a REAL job. Since i graduate this year, i think it would be a good idea. Art world, here i come!

5. Support Shauny. He is quiting smoking for real this time and i need to put the pressure on him.

I think there r probably more things i could add to the list, but i can't think of them right now and these r the big ones.

What are your new years resolutions???
  • At 6:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    1. Move out, I'm almost as old as Mark, time to stab out on my own.

    2. Save Money, I can't raise an army without any kind of capital.

    3. Buy a Car, my beloved OLD Taurus (Courtney) is past due for retirement. I shall name my new car Ingrid...

    4. Get a job with the Government, time to erode the system and spread dissent from within...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home