It's good to be Xtina

Great friends. A fabulous boyfriend. And fantastic hair. What more could a girl ask for? It's good to be Xtina.

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Sex Fest!

Sex and the City Fest!
(Girls Only!)


Ok girls, its that fabulous time of year: Reading Week! (well, for us Yorkies anyways!) To make this week a memorable one, I will be hosting a "Sex Fest" this Wednesday! Some details:

Date: Wed, Feb. 16
Time: 3:00pm till we say its over!
Place: My house
Bring: Yourself plus a girlfriend if you want. (NO BOYS!) It is also required that you wear fabulous shoes! (Heels are a must!).

Since we shall be watching endless hours of Sex and the City, we obviously need food and beverages which I will take care of. I will make fabulous martini's, little appetizers, one of those gourmet frozen pizza's and homemade chocolate chip cookies. (Plus other snacks!) I will also stock up on Vogue, Cosmopolitain, People and LouLou magazines for your reading enjoyment! If you would like to bring something, call me and let me know. Liz is also bringing the Sex and the City game for us to play during intermission!

I made the time for 3:00 so that everyone could hopefully come at some point or another. Feel free to come later if you can't make it for 3:00 since it will be going until late!

Call or email me before then to let me know if you are coming and at what time you think that will be! Can't wait to see all you fabulous girls!!

xoxoxtina
  • At 12:01 AM, Blogger Annie said…

    Hey Willie,

    Speaking of Sex Fest...how was your V-day weekend? I hope you and Shaun had a FANTASTIC time!!!!

    luv ya!
    annie...

    p.s. this bitch is in town Feb 21st - 27th :)

     
  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger Xtina said…

    Well, it wasn't horrible, but Shaun was sick (yet again). I made reservations at that restaurant Pier 4 that we went to for your 17th B-day i think it was, but had to cancel cuz he was too sick. So i brought The Notebook to watch, a sappy card and some ferrero roches and that was that.

    Maybe next year will be better!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home