It's good to be Xtina

Great friends. A fabulous boyfriend. And fantastic hair. What more could a girl ask for? It's good to be Xtina.

Friday, March 11, 2005

Update on Moi!

First, i would like to say that Sarah's b-day last weekend was FA-BU-LOUS! U looked amazing darling and may u have an awesome 23rd year of living!

Next, i would just like to say....Holy Crap! I hate studying for greek so much i would rather be tied to a rock and have my liver pecked out a la Prometheus. I would rather be "touched" by Michael Jackson. I would rather be caught in a sex scandal like Paris! Also, I have much work to be done that keeps piling up each week and basically have started getting sick of being at York (anywhere outside of the finearts building that is!).

Greek Easter is on May 1st and so fasting has started on my part. Im giving up carbs and sugar.....seem like a diet? maybe. Tough? HELL YES!!! But i think it will be good for my soul! (haha, and my waist!)
ps, in talking about my body, i'm seriously, seriously considering getting implants...nothing gigantic or anything, and very natural...Im just so sick of having NOTHING!! I will discuss more of this on another blog.

Also, everyone will be glad to know that I have quickly gotten over my fear of eBay...I just bought 2 Juicy Couture jewellery items, one gold charm bracelet and one dangly heart necklace, both fabulous! I will update everyone as soon as they arrive! (ps, both sellers were powersellers, so it should be all good!)

Lastly, my friend Liz is having a Cancer Benefit Concert on Thursday March 31st at "The Great Hall" on queen west, starting at 6:30. I'm gonna be bartending and shaun is coming too. Be there or be square....They're having awesome raffle ticket prizes....i heard about gift baskets from Holt Renfrew!!! yah!!!

So ya, time to get back to studying 200 nouns, 500 verbs and their 6 million different conjugations! FUN!!

xoxoxtina!
  • At 12:53 AM, Blogger Annie said…

    Wow Wilson!

    Thats a lot of courage...admitting that you want breast implants? Umm..okay. No judgment here. Just do what makes u happiest darling. Also, what is wrong with having nothing? You're still gorgeous and fabulous. I'm so sick and tired of society having to set these norms for girls to have "something" there. Its so frustrating. And I'm upset that you have to feel frustrated with your body that way. Like, if u wanna lose weight..do it cause its healthy and u hope to live longer. Sure, its great to look good too...but it shouldn't be the MAIN reason people lose weight (I think you get my point). I guess I can't really speak for you hon, I'm not really in your shoes (not that I'm far from it...but I like my smaller titties...hehe), so I won't say anything.

    I think you're beautiful and fabulous the way you are! You're not one of those girls who HAS to put her chest out there to get a guy to pay attention to her. You're one of those girls that can wear a turtle neck and you got it going on...you don't need to show cleavage (which I think makes girls look kinda desperate). You have a gorgeous face and a beautiful smile! Think about it, you have a boyfriend who loves ya and thinks you're hot! What else do we need tits for anyways? Like honestly.

    luv ya,
    annie!

     
  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger Xtina said…

    Thank u thank u my dear. Trust me...i have thought of all that before...just a year ago i would have never even THOUGHT of implants! even in high school at a girl's most self concious times i never wanted em....and i know...i have shaun who loves me no matter what.....BUT.....I still feel like im missing out. Like, i don't have a body part im supposed to have! This is still a new concept for me though, and im torn. I feel like i would be looked down on...like im fake/plastic by both girls and guys. But they just don't know what its like to NOT have them. I can't fit into regular bras properly. Even if i get them just for that it would be worth it!
    And like i said before, nothing huge and ridiculous....i just wanna be a B for goodness sakes!! (still smaller than sarah!)

    But anyways, its not happening till i move out and get lots of money!

    :)
    -xtina

     
  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger Annie said…

    Willie my sweet!

    Just to let u know...I will ALWAYS support all of your decisions...just like u and Sarah have always supported me with mine. Sometimes we all do things that make us wonder whether people are judging us...but honestly...if I truly thought it was something HORRIBLE for you..then I would tell u NO regardless...but I don't pass too much judgment on this issue...its just that maybe cause I'm a psych/phil. student and i therefore see so many problems with plastic surgery in society and its creating a society filled with so many that feel like all they have are their looks. Like for example, women who are smaller breasted have to feel like they're missing something (a body part...when honestly, breasts are not like having eyes, or arms or legs).

    But I will support u with everything darling cause I love you and I think there are worse decisions that we can make. hehe.

    Talk to u soon babe,
    annie!

     
  • At 9:07 PM, Blogger Mark Raghu said…

    Chris,

    Like Annie, I'll always support you whatever decisions you make. Personally I have issues with this form of cosmetic surgery. Society is creating a false sense of self in both genders. Plus religiously, God does warn us in terms of what we do with our "temple". I obviously think you're beautiful just the way you are, and no matter what changes occur (naturally or not), will always view you as beautiful.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home