It's good to be Xtina

Great friends. A fabulous boyfriend. And fantastic hair. What more could a girl ask for? It's good to be Xtina.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Taking the Plunge...

ok....yes, you may think im obsessed.....but i think i deserve an iPod for the love of god! I NEED it! I'm a multimedia student for goodness sakes and as a computer/apple loving nerd, i should have it. plus, i need to buy myself a graduation present no? I want one to go jogging with.

Now, you may be rolling your eyes at me (due to my previous iPod incident) BUT, I have done oodles of research and have compared dozens of sellers and their products, to find the beautiful, 20 gig apple iPod from a great 700+ powerseller who has an ebay store. The price in total, including S&H: $345.00 cad. not bad i say.

Also, i need to be as nerdy as liz.

ha.

xtina