It's good to be Xtina

Great friends. A fabulous boyfriend. And fantastic hair. What more could a girl ask for? It's good to be Xtina.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Performance

This past weekend I had an amazing performance with my dance group. Thank you to all who came to watch, and thank you to all who supported me. Anyone who came knows that it was an amazing performance! It was so amazing infact, that tonight we are performing for a new celebratory international day: International Language Day. And it will be infront of big wigs, Dalton McGuinty and mayor David Miller! I know that we will "wow" them!

On a sad note, my computer is sick...and I'm not sure what the problem is. It wouldn't start up again and I'm praying to the good Lord in the sky that its not a virus and that all my stuff is still on the hard drive. So I have no beautiful pictures to show you. :(

On the upside, my stepmother sent me a link to the pictures that were taken back in Jan of my dad's surprise 50th B-day party, and you can see fabulous pictures of moi and ma familia!



Lastly, I am luckily going to the autoshow this weekend with Jamie and one of his friends, which should be tons of fun, and at the beginning of March, we're goin to see the Morgan Heritage concert at the koolhaus! wwoooooo!!

alright, thats it for now. back to sleeping, i mean working! ;)