It's good to be Xtina

Great friends. A fabulous boyfriend. And fantastic hair. What more could a girl ask for? It's good to be Xtina.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

A Raptors Fan in the Making....

Yes, you heard it first folks, i'm actually really starting to like (and more importantly really understand) basketball. Its pretty wicked actually. I suppose i can thank Jamie for that one, as he is quite the basketball obsessive.

But really, its a great sport. I get so excited when the guys dunk and do all kinds of crazy moves, and im actually learning the player's names and their styles. It really helps when the Raptors are winning of course (the houston game was AMAZING) but moreso, when they are trying to play like a team, and going for amazing plays, not just shots.

Then there's the politics, and the background drama for each of the players (like the a-hole Vince!) but Jamie knows it all, so he fills me in.

Also, the dudes r tall, muscular and lean, extremely talented, and pretty darn cute!

Yay b-ball!!

-xtina.
  • At 4:10 PM, Blogger continuitygirl said…

    Know what you mean about the whole basketball thing, but seeing as how I'm so short I could never date one unless I took a box everywhere!

     
  • At 4:23 PM, Blogger Liz Kerrison said…

    i miss xtina wilson

    sorry i didn't make it to your bday bash - but you never emailed me to let me know WHAT DAY IT WAS.

    oh well. you'll just have to come and see me in ottawa then.

    it's decided

     

Post a Comment

<< Home