It's good to be Xtina

Great friends. A fabulous boyfriend. And fantastic hair. What more could a girl ask for? It's good to be Xtina.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

But Now, I Don't Care....

I just have to say, that I have the most amazing bf in the world!

and its soooo great to say it!

i know u may all be rolling your eyes at me and saying...."ya, but thats what everyone always says", but i must say, this is absolutly true!

i have held back from really saying this outwardly just because i was trying not to rub it in certain peoples faces, or making them feel bad, cuz im not that kind of person, "but now, i don't care....."

Jamie is amazing. He's the best kisser i've ever met! (well, kissed!) His lips r so soft and cushiony and big and gentle. I love how he holds me. His strong arms reach around me and comfort me when im sad and lift me up when im happy. His gaze strokes my essence so deeply. They are what stole my heart and encaptured my soul. We can be goofy, or childish, or mature and deep all at the same time and always together. We understand what eachother is talking about and constantly steal eachothers thoughts. Just saying these things brings a lump into my throat from the emotions i feel towards him.

Not only this, we don't argue. EVER! Actually, we had an argument once...we were arguing about the functionality of a coffee table. Which is basically saying, we don't argue. And hes AMAZING with kids! absolutely luvs em! And i luv that about him. And he cooks me amazing dinners. I have more fun when we cook them together, with some wine, just having fun in the kitchen. He is spontaniously neat, and i never have to mommy him. We are on the same level in every way, and oh so different which keeps it fun and interesting!

I love him.

Thanks for everything you do for me everyday, Jamie.

luv chris.
  • At 4:12 PM, Blogger My Daily Struggles said…

    Greetings from south of the border. Happy New Year.

     
  • At 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thank you love for making me look like a big soft bowl of mush. Its not everyday someone says these great things about you. I can safely say that all the same things apply to you also. Love you dearly. Always will, until you stop kicking my ass at N64 then i wont like you anymore cause you will be like every other boring girl! Luv you deary James Beeston.

     
  • At 10:49 AM, Blogger Xtina said…

    Awww....thanx babes!

    Also, who is that random blogger, gary freedman?

    weird.

     
  • At 4:21 PM, Blogger Liz Kerrison said…

    i'd like to argue that MY bf is the best the the world...not yours

    hahahahah

     

Post a Comment

<< Home