It's good to be Xtina

Great friends. A fabulous boyfriend. And fantastic hair. What more could a girl ask for? It's good to be Xtina.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The Big V

As notified by my good friend mark, I have not posted in quite sometime! I have actually been happily busy at work and have not felt like sleeping, or crashing my head into the computer, so yes, happily busy.

Yesterday was Valentines Day, a "fake holiday" as Jamie has told me. (He also doesn't celebrate Halloween, or Santa, or the Easter Bunny like the good Christian he was taught to be). He says that Valentines Day is veryday. And then i said, no, its only Valentines Day, everyday for us, not for everyone else!

But low and behold, on this "Hallmark" holiday, I was surprised with a beautiful rose and the most scrumptious, delicious, home-cooked, gourmet meal EVER!!

Heres the menu:

(get ready to salivate people)

Appetizer - Blue cheese, cream cheese and
black olive stuffed mushroom caps.

Tantalizer - Boiled, then breaded and baked,
extra-large scallops on skewers.

Entree - Barley and vegetable risotto
stuffed bell peppers, with cheese.
- Onion, chive and garlic cream
cheese stuffed chicken rolls,
wrapped in bacon with a sherry,
green onion and mushroom sauce.

Dessert - Large strawberries soaked in
sweet sherry, dipped in a
creamy, buttery, dark chocolate
sauce.

It was heaven on earth and took him almost the whole day to make! I'm going to make people so jealous today with my lunch (as usual). Thanks again baby, I luv you and your talented cooking.

What did YOU do for V-day?
  • At 11:25 PM, Blogger Annie said…

    What did we do for V-Day?

    Hmm....

    Giggety Giggety Goo!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home