It's good to be Xtina

Great friends. A fabulous boyfriend. And fantastic hair. What more could a girl ask for? It's good to be Xtina.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Excited, Nervous and Ready!

This is great! the new beta blogger. i still need to look around and see what i can do. i would really like to do something cool with my template, but honestly, i really don't have the patience for working on my html like that. we'll see....

In the meantime, i have discovered FACEBOOK! If you are reading this, and are not currently on it, get a facebook account. Its pretty cool. i find it to be a better networking tool than myspace, and i have been messaging old highschool friends that i had almost forgotten about!

Now, as for my excitment, nervousness and readiness, i just had an interview with our marketing department for a new position. I don't wanna get into the details too much, but it would be a promotion, and i think i really have a good chance at getting it! I really want it too...Crossing my fingers....!!

I'm also currently pondering my New Years plans. Anyone have any ideas thus far? We might have a shindig at our place, but we'll see.

Thats it for now!
moi